Gluten-free - Dairy-free - Vegan - Keto friendly
1 Sachet of Same Same "No Beef" Mix (equivalent to approx 500g Mince)
1 Medium onion, diced
3 Cloves of garlic, diced
1 Can tinned tomatoes (plain or Italian) with juice
1 TBSP Tomato Puree
1 Vegetable stock cube, dissolved in 100ml boiling water
1 Tsp Oregano or Italian herbs
1/4 C Sliced black olives (optional)⠀⠀⠀
- Prepare Same Same mix with water and place in the fridge for 10 minutes as per package instructions.
- Heat 1 TBSP oil in a large frypan. Add onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until translucent. Add diced garlic and fry for a further minute before adding Same Same Mix.
- Fry Same Same mix for a further 3-4 minutes until golden brown, mashing mix as you fry.
- Add in tomato puree, canned tomatoes and stock. Stir together, bring to boil then simmer on medium for approx 10 minutes. Stir in olives as desired.
- Serve on top of your favourite gluten-free or non gluten-free pasta and garnish with parmesan and parsley or your favourite additions!