Same Same No Chicken Nuggets
GF - DF - V - KF
½ Sachet of Same Same "No Chicken" Mix (equivalent to approx 250g Chicken)
½ C Gluten-free Plain Flour
1 C Gluten-free Breadcrumbs
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
Oil of choice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and prepare Same Same mix with water and place in the fridge for 10 minutes as per package instructions.
- In a bowl combine the gluten-free flour, onion, and garlic powders.
- Crack egg into a separate bowl and beat lightly.
- Add the gluten-free crumbs to a third bowl.
- Remove Same Same from fridge and roll into balls approx 4cm diameter then flatten into small nuggets.
- One by one dip the Same Same nuggets in the following order: First gluten-free flour, second beaten egg, thirdly the breadcrumbs. Repeat until you have coated all nuggets.
- Place nuggets evenly on a large, lined oven tray and bake for approx 20 minutes, turning nuggets halfway through to ensure even cooking. The best thing about Same Same is you don’t have to worry about undercooking any meat so you can bake to your desired crispiness!