September 10, 2019
Chocolate Chip Hemp Cookies
Hemp flour is a nutritious and gluten-free alternative for wheat flour and can be used in most baking recipes as a flour part-substitute. Hemp flour is high in protein, rich in Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids as well as a host of vitamins and minerals. It also adds a scrummy nutty taste to baking recipes.
This recipe is a result of a bit of a wing-it chocolate-chip cookie concoction, but it turned out pretty darn good so thought it was worth sharing! Additional Nothing Naughty Collagen Powder and Pea Protein to make these cookies nutrient powerhouses.
1/2 C Hemp flour
1/2 C Brown rice flour
1/4 C Coconut sugar
3/4 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 scoop Nothing Naughty Vanilla Whey Protein
2 TBSP Nothing Naughty Pure Collagen Powder
1 Egg, lightly beaten
2 tsp Vanilla essence
1/4 C Dark chocolate drops,chopped
1/4 C Coconut Oil, melted
2 TBSP Nothing Naughty Almond Butter
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl until well-combined.
2. Stir through all wet ingredients and chopped chocolate until well-combined.
3. Form mixture into balls and place evenly on a large baking tray. Flatten lightly with a spoon or fork and place tray in fridge for approx 1 hour to set.
4. Take tray out of fridge and place in oven for approx 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Serve warm or store in an airtight container (if they last) Enjoy!!