A delicious wheat-free, plant-based, high protein Banana loaf recipe with a chocolately twist using our very own Lean Bean Protein! Created by @simpleigh_raw
3 ripe bananas
1 C Oat flour (or gluten-free alternative)
1 C Gluten-free flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 C Lean Bean Protein Chocolate Fudge
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 C Melted coconut oil
1/4 C Dark chocolate chips
1/4 C Coconut sugar
Pinch of salt
1 C Soy milk
1 TBSP Apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Combine oat flour, gluten-free flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt sugar, cinnamon, and protein powder in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk soy milk and apple cider vinegar together until well-combined.
4. In another bowl mash bananas with a fork and add melted coconut oil and coconut sugar.
5. Combine all mixtures together, mixing well to blend. Fold through chocolate chips and pour into loaf tin. Pop in oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Goes excellently served with our Powdered Peanut Butter
- simply mix with water and go!
Check out @simpleigh_raw on instagram for more epic recipes with our product range :)