Pre heat the oven to 180°
1. Make flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseed 3 tbsp water) whisk and set aside
2. Mix together flour, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl add melted coconut oil, fibre syrup mix well.
4. Combine all mixtures together, add milk. Mix well then fold through chocolate chips.
5. Line your tin with baking paper, evenly spread the mixture bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Use a toothpick or something sharp insert in the centre of the mixture. When you pull it out it should come away clean.
Optional to add extra chocolate & peanut butter to the top half way through baking.
Recipe by @simpleigh_raw on Instagram.