Protein Cracker Mix 500g
Just add water, bake and serve!
- Keto Friendly
Easy, quick and economical way to make your own highly nutritious protein crackers.
Less than 2g carbohydrates & less than 1g sugars.
Packed with the goodness of high protein, high fibre lupin flour, sunflower seeds, flaxseed meal, pumpkin seeds, almonds, chia seeds, cashews & nutritional yeast.
How to use
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Place entire contents of cracker mix into a large mixing bowl and add 2 cups of water. Stir well and leave to activate for 10 minutes.
- Line a large oven tray with baking paper and lightly oil before spreading the cracker mixture evenly tray with hands hands or a spatula. Mixture can be scored with a knife into a grid to form even cracker shapes, or you can break apart once cooked.
- Bake in oven for approx. 1 hour at 150C.
- Remove from oven, turn crackers over on tray and unpeeled baking paper.
- Switch off oven and return crackers to oven. Can be left in oven (turned off) for a further hour depending on how crunchy you like them or how thick the crackers are.
- Break into crackers of desired size and store in an airtight container once cooked.
IngredientsLupin flour, sunflower seeds, flaxseed meal, pumpkin seeds, almonds, chia seeds, cashews and nutritional yeast.
Energy 395kj 1970kj Protein 5.3g 26.3g Fat, total 6.7g 33.4g - saturated 0.8g 3.9g Carbohydrate 1.3g 6.5g -sugars 0.6g 3.1g Sodium 3mg 15mg
ServingsServings per pack 25. Serving size 20g.